Gift cards are great because they ensure your friends or family can find something they love. However, because the cards are so small, coming up with gift-wrapping ideas can often take time and effort. While they may feel small at times, a suitable package of gift cards gives them a personal touch and enhances their true worth. How to creatively wrap a gift card for Christmas? We’re curated creative ways to cover your gift cards so you can skip the guesswork and start wrapping!
How To Wrap A Gift Card For Christmas Creatively?
Here are the ways to know How to wrap a gift card for Christmas?
Wrapping the Gift Card in Gift Wrap
1. Cut the wrapping paper around all sides of the card. Then place the gift card face down. Then select and cut around the edges. The cut paper should coincide with the other side when stretched over the card surface.
- You can use a flat surface to avoid creases in unwanted places.
- Use sharp scissors so as not to tear!
2. Continue wrapping the long edges of the paper around the card. Fold those long edges around the gift card and towards the center so they meet and overlap, then glue the piece down to the surface.
- You can use double-sided tape so that none of the surfaces are exposed!
- If using double-sided tape, place it tightly inside the edge of the package and be sure to press down to secure the overlap.
3. Fold the four corners of the gift wrap to the sides of the gift. Then align the corner of the gift wrap with the center edge of the card so that there is a sharp triangle. This shape creates a straight line and ensures no loose borders on the paper!
4. Fold the triangles on both sides and stick them together. Now your cards are neatly and beautifully covered!
5. Add embellishments like ribbons, bows, and stickers. It will give the gift card an extra nice look. You can also use your creative style to spice up wrapping paper with these additions!
This ribbon also helps the gift card stand out if it’s among other essential gifts.
Putting the Gift Card in a Box
How To Wrap A Gift Card For Christmas? You can choose how to put the gift card in the box.
1. Choose a small box with a lid. Along with that is another package that is similar in design and size to the gift card. Rectangular boxes are usually best suited! Ensure the box has enough space, so the card doesn’t slide around or get lost inside.
2. You can line the box with a small tissue paper. Then place the gift card inside and fold the excess tissue paper over the gift card, being careful not to wrinkle the paper.
3. Cover the box and seal it with tape. Make sure to stick the package around the lid, fixing the edges. You can also tie a ribbon around the box to make the gift card more memorable and secure the cover.
Recycled Wrapping Paper
How To Wrap A Gift Card For Christmas? Have some leftover wrapping paper from last year? Put it to good use by wrapping your gift card in it! You can even cut out shapes from the paper and use them as embellishments. Just make sure to choose a piece that’s not too busy so the recipient can still see the gift card itself.
1. Choose an envelope shaped like a card. You can also choose small paper envelopes or felt envelopes to hold the cards.
2. You can put the gift card inside the envelope. Let the card flip the back of the envelope so the recipient can see what kind of gift it is. You can choose an easy decoration to wrap and unwrap the surprise! Inside the envelope, you can also include a personalized note
3. Stick the envelope with stamps or other decorations. Decorate with your unique style.
Putting the Gift Card In The Bag
How To Wrap A Gift Card For Christmas? Putting a gift card in a pocket is not a wrong choice
1. A small bag will fit the size of your gift card. Please choose the color according to the preferences of the recipient.
2. Then line the inside with a tissue paper and place the gift card inside. The trick for you is to lay the paper at different angles to make sure to cover all sides of the inside. Make a space for the card in your pocket.
3. On a flat surface, you can find and fold a piece of tissue paper into a triangle, continuing to fold in half. On the opposite end, swipe the corners of the tissue upwards.
No matter how to wrap a gift card for Christmas, giving a gift card this holiday season is sure to please anyone on your complex shopping list. With these ideas for How to wrap a gift card for Christmas, you can turn your gift cards from boring to fantastic in no time! Your loved ones will be delighted with their gift, and they will surely remember how thoughtful you were when they spent it! Annabel Rosendahl wishes you a Merry Christmas with your family!!!